Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
The Kanban Team
When the team succeeds, we all succeed. Living out our guiding principle of All Together, we foster a culture of collaboration and shared ownership. Training, growth and iterative improvement are a natural result of the way we work. Everyone on the team has a voice and is expected to add value in areas in which they are most passionate. We make decisions and produce software that directly impacts the company and the customer every day. Our team is remote capable and interacts with members in offices across the East Coast. We video conference every day as needed and expect regular, active participation from everyone in meetings and team chat.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years working with .NET.
- Experience building and consuming APIs
- Experience with SQL server database development including experience writing and debugging complex TSQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with GIT, Mercurial or similar distributed version control system.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small team.
- Experience with React, ES6, and TypeScript knowledge