Full Stack Software Engineer
We're looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about building quality software.
Why Join Us?
- Build something revolutionary - The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people (instead of boring old enterprise software that few people touch).
- Quality of the Team - Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
What does a great Full Stack Engineer (Angular/.NET) Engineer do?
- Develop next-generation web products using Angular, ASP.Net CORE, ASP.Net MVC, Docker, Kafka, and Elasticsearch
- Build front end web applications and deploy complex services to the cloud that support those applications
- As part of an agile team, participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- 2+ years of product development experience of consumer software and applications.
- Proficiency in current web development technologies such as HTML5, SASS, and various js frameworks.
- Proficiency in ASP.Net MVC, C#, Web API, SQL Server, or comparable DBMS.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies, design, and enterprise patterns.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Strong knowledge of UI patterns and best practices.
- Experience with.NET Core, microservices, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and RabbitMQ a plus.
- Solid experience using source control such as Git.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
Remote with the option to work on-site post-COVID if so desired. Options include NYC, Chicago, and Atlanta.