Native Client Engineer
What You’ll Do
- Work on client-side systems that manage audio content and music metadata, running on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Work on infrastructure and software systems for distributing content and metadata among servers and clients running both on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux.
- Maintain our audio streaming SDK, used by hundreds of third-party hardware and software products to integrate with our software.
Who You Are
- You have a strong systems software understanding of robust data storage and processing, memory management, file systems access, networking, and concurrency.
- You have a firm understanding of how computers work and how to design code that performs well in a client-side environment.
- You have a strong background in C# and C/C++, with some understanding of remoting concepts and functional programming.
- You have some familiarity with digital audio concepts, sampling theory, and digital signal processing.