Head of Product
Join a phenomenal team on a journey to radically change our economy by bringing a new market to life: Insurance as an asset class.
At Ledger, you will
- In partnership with the leadership team, develop the product roadmap and strategy, driving both high-quality products and innovation.
- Own the success of our products throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Lead collaboration between engineering, design, data science, sales, and leadership teams to develop and expand our product offerings.
- Introduce and streamline a product development process that enables us to build, iterate, and ship.
- Scale the product development process as the organization grows.
- Work directly with a designer and small engineering team to deliver high-quality products with measurable results.
- Work on a highly skilled and experienced remote team.
You may be a good fit if you have
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Strong user empathy and understanding of best in class user experience.
- The desire to continuously improve shipped products even if it means deprecating a feature or starting from scratch.
- Talent for unlocking and enabling teams to work at peak performance.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- The ability to work with incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs and turn them into solid action plans.
- Have led a product team through significant growth.
- Experience working on, or even leading, a remote team.
- Experience growing a product team and mentoring future product managers.
- Generous Salary and possible Equity compensation
- Fully remote - You can work from anywhere
- Healthcare Insurance premium participation
- Gym membership
- $5000 paid by Ledger towards your dream desk setup!
- Open time off policy
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.