We are looking for a backend engineer to help us develop, maintain and administer our TileDB Cloud product. You will be joining a growing team dedicated to improving the flagship product of TileDB. Your key responsibilities will include designing and implementing new feature sets, such as advanced access control policies, new serverless computations, and data/compute monetization. You will help to run and maintain our infrastructure built upon Kubernetes and AWS, and expand it to other cloud providers such as Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and Alibaba Cloud.
Our headquarters are in Cambridge, MA, USA and we have a subsidiary in Athens, Greece. However, you will have the flexibility to work remotely as long as your residence is in the USA or Greece. US candidates must be US citizens, whereas Greek candidates must be Greek or EU citizens.
In your first 30 days, you will familiarize yourself with TileDB, TileDB Cloud and our Kubernetes infrastructure. After 30 days, you will be fully integrated in our team. You’ll be an active contributor and maintainer of the TileDB Cloud infrastructure, and ready to start adding additional functionality.
- Experience using Kubernetes for production service deployments
- In-depth experience with REST service designs
- In-depth Golang Experience
- Dev ops experience with DNS, logging and monitoring
- Experience debugging performance critical applications
- C/C++ experience (e.g., CGO)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% medical and dental insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Flexibility to work remotely (anywhere in the US or Greece)
TileDB, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive team.