Principal Product Manager
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score. We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N. The Platform Engineering group at Auth0 builds the underlying technologies that power our Public and Private Cloud Platforms worldwide. The group is responsible for infrastructure, data storage, observability, SRE, provisioning, compute, orchestration platform, build/test/deploy, tools and services - all of the components that make up the Auth0 Platform. We’re looking for a technically savvy product manager to deliver solutions that empower customers to realize the value of the platform. This is a high-impact role that requires you to understand the business challenges and use-cases of our auth0 customers and developers to shape the product roadmap. Experience in cloud (AWS) infrastructure, storage, security, containerization/kubernetes, and CI/CD pipeline is highly desirable. A fierce curiosity and strong collaboration skills are your keys to success.
- Conduct product research and discovery with engineering teams.
- Analyze and synthesize signals from multiple sources: users, field teams, market data, competitive analysis, and others.
- Define the near and long-term strategy and socialize it with stakeholders.
- Work daily as a member of a dedicated team with engineering and design, organized around a shared mission.
- Develop and test product hypotheses, working in a lean and iterative way.
- Define and track KPIs and success metrics for your product area.
- Work with cross-functional partners in Product Marketing and our field teams to enable successful feature launches.
- Create assets to guide product development work (framing documents, user story maps, opportunity canvases, stories for implementation).
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably in a startup environment, with a minimum of 5 years working in the software industry.
- Has experience working on technology platforms, experience in building highly available and scalable large web software backends in cloud environments (Preferably AWS).
- Has experience with microservice architecture and web application/services development.
- Has experience working with DevOps teams, SRE teams and managing infrastructure running business-critical applications.
- Has prior experience in working with one or more domains like SQL/NoSQL databases, full-stack web deployments, SaaS or PaaS deployments.
- Has experience working with containers, kubernetes, container orchestrators, and cloud deployments.
- Are a champion for collaborative, iterative product discovery, and embrace your role as a member of a cross-disciplinary team.
- Have exposure to lightweight product development methods such as user story mapping or rapid prototyping.
- Are curious about new technology and exhibit a strong desire to learn.
- Have a degree of technical fluency that allows you to communicate with and understand your target audience (developers).
- Love the work of identifying and deeply understanding customer problems.
- Exhibit user empathy and seek their input at all stages of the product life cycle.
- Are self-motivated and have experience working remotely.
- Can travel domestically or internationally when required (15% or less).
- Have experience working on Platform is a plus.
- #US; #AR; #CA;
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!