Lead Software Engineer
Carbon Relay is a world-class team focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to optimize Kubernetes. Our innovative platform allows organizations to boost application performance while keeping costs down. We recently completed a major fundraising round and are scaling up rapidly to turn our vision into reality. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor at a startup that moves fast, tackles hard problems, and has fun!
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to spearhead the development of our backend applications. You will bridge the gap between the machine learning and Kubernetes teams to ensure that our products delight customers and scale efficiently.
- Developing our internal APIs and backend
- Designing and implementing SaaS-based microservices
- Collaborating with our infrastructure, machine learning and Kubernetes teams
- 10 + years experience in software engineering
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience shipping and maintaining software products
- Experience with GCP/GKE
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and containerization
Why join Carbon Relay
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy (and we do really take vacations)
- Ability to work remotely
- Snacks, lunches and all the typical benefits you would expect from a well-funded, fun startup!