Python (Django) back-end developer
Are you looking for remote long term projects?
Are you tired of negotiations with clients and paperwork?
Are you uncertain whether you’ll get the next payment in time?
Are you new to contract-based work?
With Soshace you’ll get:
- Freedom to choose projects and your geography
- Guarantee of regular payments and reliable clients
- Self-development on modern projects in tech stack you have experience with.
You go through the 3-step interview process and our talent team finds you the project that fits your experience and expectations:
- You work remotely
- You work on stable long-term projects
- You have a full-time workload (from 30 hours a week and more)
- We sign an official contract
- We guarantee a full payment even if a client doesn’t pay us in time
- We search for clients and do all the paperwork
- After the first project ends, we’ll find you the next project, and so on.
- The hourly rate we offer is between $20 and $30.
We’ll be a great team together if you have:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience with Python
- 1+ year of professional experience with Django
- A strong portfolio of projects in which you have taken part
- Spoken and written English skills on Upper-Intermediate level and higher.
- Initial HR call (30 minutes)
- Online test (90 minutes)
- Technical interview (120 minutes).
Due to our clients’ demands, we have limited our geographical scope and the regions we work with to Europe, the Americas, Oceania, and CIS.
Soshace recruitment team would be happy to tell you more about the opportunity when you send us your CV!