DEVOPS Engineer - R&D (REMOTE)
DEVOPS ENGINEER - R&D (REMOTE)
Founded in NYC, SecurityScorecard (www.securityscorecard.com) helps companies regain control and visibility of their partner ecosystem. By continuously collecting millions of proprietary security signals, we non-intrusively benchmark company security performance to their peers and industry. Our SaaS platform continues to be adopted by industry leaders around the globe to vet their vendor ecosystem.
We are seeking a full-time DEVOPS Engineer to join the R&D team and help manage our cutting-edge infrastructure that collects threat intelligence from across the entire Internet on a continuous basis. This position can be filled 100% remotely by anyone who can work during US East Coast business hours.
- Strong Experience with ElasticSearch and Ansible
- Experience with AWS APIs
- Experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Programming Experience with Golang and/or Ruby/RoR
- Experience with NoSQL datastores such as Cassandra
- Experience with LogStash, InfluxDB and Grafana
As part of a team, you will:
- Help maintain and scale our R&D infrastructure
- Work with a small team of researchers and developers in a fast-paced but casual environment
- Experiment with new technologies constantly (no one else is doing the kind of work we are!)