AdHawk and FloorForce
We are looking for a full stack .NET Engineer to join the Engineering team. You’ll take ownership for evolving and maintaining our C# ASP.NET codebase, including guiding best practices around style guides, frameworks, and automated unit and integration testing. You’ll work on applications used by our operations team and our customers to manage hundreds of small businesses nationwide.
What You'll Do:
- Find solutions for the most unique and challenging customer requests, integrating new products into our ecosystem of offerings
- Build out tools and applications that power a massive product inventory system.
- Provide technical leadership for our .NET codebases and act as a mentor for other engineers on the team.
- Partner with engineers on our distributed teams to help architect a unified experience for our customers to access multiple applications they rely on to run their businesses.
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years with C#ASP.NET (including MVC, Web API, Entity Framework)
- You have the experience with optimizing SQL queries for performance; building stored procedures, database views, functions, and triggers
- You enjoy working with with T-SQL. (Due to complexity in the database, complex database operations are written in T-SQL and not through Entity Framework)
- You have a mentality that investing time in code reviews, mentorship, and automated testing help a team move faster
- You have experience with Microsoft SQL Server administration, maintaining IIS in production
- You are knowledgeable about .NET concepts like Lambda Expressions, LINQ queries
Nice to Haves:
- You have crossed paths with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure Pipelines for CI/CD previously
- You want to learn more about or have experience in PHP, Ruby, or React
- You are familiar with Rackspace architecture
- You are comfortable working with git and GitHub
- You can contribute to designing good APIs, understanding of ReST/JSON and GraphQL