Full Stack Java Developer
As a Full Stack Java Developer, you will write and maintain code for Java and Angular in an Agile environment focusing on the delivery of customer facing web applications. Qualified candidates should have experience working on similar projects and the passion to continually explore new technologies. This role will contribute to design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications. Work with other Application Development partners to understand problems with software and provide application specific information to aid others. Work collaboratively with Analysts, Windows Server Team, Unix Team and others to complete tasks. Qualified candidates must be technically proficient in a wide range of technologies including multi-tier development, Angular, JSON, REST, and general software application design.
This is a remote position, so candidates throughout the US are welcome to apply.
Qualified Candidates Need:
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Java J2SE & J2EE
- Experience with Angular 6+
- Knowledge of building and packaging production ready Angular applications.
- Knowledge of Gradle
- Spring and REST Services,
- JPA, JDBC, SQL
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum/Kanban
- Experience with unit testing, TDD, CI/CD pipelines for fully tested code
- Experience with git and Agile development
Not required, but would set you apart from the rest:
- DevOps - CI/CD/Docker/Kubernetes
- Postgres experience
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with systems analysts, developers and architects to refine technical tasks to develop features.
- Work with other technical teams (backend developers, server team, desktop support, etc.) to implement solutions and handle deployments.
- Ensure that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality.