DevOps Manager, Kube/Rancher [REMOTE]
Clevertech is looking for a DevOps Manager to join our global team and support over 20 development teams with cloud infrastructure using rancher, terraform, docker, kube, jenkins, test suites, logging and reporting.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication. You are comfortable having a meeting with the head of IT of a major organization as well as configuring security to solve new issues that show up from pen test scanning.
Ideally, you are AWS certified and have a software development background. You are able to devise proactive solutions to project-related issues and inspire trust in all stakeholders. You’re a team player who is ready to work with your team to find solutions.
- Recent experience with container management tools Kubernetes and Rancher
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Strong grasp of automation/configuration management (either Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, Chef, Terraform)
- Experience with Amazon AWS tools
- Version Control with Git. We use GitHub
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Comfort with collaboration across functional borders
- Experience in highly-available IT operations: fault-tolerance, zero-downtime deploy, scalability
- Experience supporting container-based orchestration and deployment systems such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Trunk-based development
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Security Best Practices / Secure architecture and design