Senior Engineer, IAM Sessions
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score. We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N. We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our Sessions team! This team is responsible for building out the services and infrastructure which are needed to scale sessions and refresh tokens to the billions, where reliability and latency are key. The majority of authentication and authorization transactions running through Auth0 will depend on your code, giving you the opportunity to work as part of a core product team. You will often work with other teams both within the Engineering organization and outside of it, in order to get a better understanding of customer needs and the impact of changes you perform.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to implement new features, improvements and fixes that need to handle our current and future scale.
- Instrument, monitor and operate the code you write and services you build. This includes on-call rotations.
- Help with design and code review, and ensure good engineering practices are being applied.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have experience building highly-reliable, mission-critical software at scale.
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones.
- Have experience working in a global remote-first organization.
- Are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people
- Place a high value on security.
- Bring the right attitude to the team: ownership, accountability, and attention to detail.
- Have familiarity with the tools we currently use, such as Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL.