Software Development Engineer in Test (Automation)
WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the U.S. and rapidly growing. We’re looking for a motivated, hardworking, and competitive Software Development Engineer in Test (Automation) for a full-time, permanent position.
Expected work schedule is 55 hours/week Monday to Friday. Please be aware this position requires an overlap with EST business hours (7am - 7pm ET, including 1 hour break).
- Testing and assuring high quality performance of website
- Writing clear and maintainable high-quality Java code
- Reporting and validating bugs for all components
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Creating and maintaining automated tests using Selenium and Java
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
- Staying up-to-date with developing technologies and showcasing them in your work
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in test automation with Java and Selenium
- At least 2 years experience in development
- Excellent attention to details
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work hard
- Proficient in written/spoken English
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Paid overtime
- 100% remote position
- Visa sponsorship (after 24 months with the company, based on performance, in case you will be working from outside the U.S.)
Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications, we will not be able to reply to candidates who have not been selected to move forward.