JBoss Middleware Technical Account Manager w/ Developer Exp - Southeast, US
Red Hat is looking for an experienced, enterprise-level Java engineer to join us as a JBoss Middleware Technical Account Manager (TAM). In this role, you'll work with a small set of key customers to provide hands on technical and architectural guidance for the Red Hat JBoss Middleware portfolio (https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/jboss-middleware).
Candidates are required to be located in the Eastern or Central US with the option to work remotely with some customer travel. Candidates from the Atlanta, GA or Raleigh, NC areas are preferred, but not required.
Here's who we are looking for:
• You can efficiently develop test cases, patches, and examples as required that resolve customer issues.
• You have development level experience analyzing/debugging Java and/or C++ application issues at the language-level (code development, code review, stack traces, etc).
• You are detail oriented, can take ownership of issues and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You enjoy analyzing and reproducing problems, troubleshooting and can ramp quickly on new technologies.
• You are familiar and have experience with Java middleware technologies like Red Hat JBoss EAP, Red Hat JBoss Fuse, Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JON), WebSphere, or WebLogic
• You can manage and grow existing customer technical relationships by delivering a high-quality customer experience
• You are based in the Southeast US, preferably in the Greater Atlanta area, and can travel regionally to visit customers occasionally
You’re an excellent candidate if:
• You have experience working on large scale enterprise Java projects.
• You have existing expert knowledge in working with some of the Jboss technologies listed above
• You have existing knowledge of Docker Containers, OpenShift, or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud solutions.
• You are able to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks at once.
• You are excited to boost your skill set in the Open Source Enterprise Java space.
• You have experience working directly with customers, enjoy learning new things and can develop solutions to customer problems with minimal supervision.
To excel in this role requires both broad and deep knowledge of enterprise integration technologies and good working knowledge of all commonly used UNIX platforms. The role is highly technical with a customer facing component. Experience does matter, however we do not expect you to have direct experience with all of the technologies our products use.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.