Database Architect (Remote)
- Experience leading database architect, design, development, and implementation
- Expertise with Amazon Aurora and DynamoDB
- Expertise with data migration planning and execution
- Expertise with data modeling, tools, and AWS Kinesis Firehose
- Experience with AWS EC2, AWS ECS, Docker, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with with Agile development methodology
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, games, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography equipment, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, headphones, etc. #NeverStopExploring