Remote Senior Software Engineer
Pulse8 is seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to help us solve many of today’s complex healthcare issues. As a Senior Software Engineer at Pulse8, you'll:
- Be a key player in an Agile environment, participating in daily huddles, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc...
- Help develop and refine our Healthcare Analytics algorithms.
- Work closely with our Product team to help develop new products and services.
- Help support our existing products and services.
What's cool about working for Pulse8? We're a close knit team of Healthcare and Technology experts dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier lives. You'll get to help us design and build innovative solutions from the ground up and have the opportunity to do lots of different and interesting things in an entrepreneurial environment. We offer competitive benefits and much, much more!
- Database Design and Normalization
- Experience creating T-SQL Stored Procedures
- Database Performance Tuning
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Knowledge of healthcare with relative experience in: Claims data, Risk adjustment, Medicare, Quality (5-Star, QRS, HEDIS) and Medicaid
- ASP.NET/MVC, HTML5, JQuery, CSS3, and Web API
- Experience writing test cases, unit testing, and automated testing
- Business Intelligence/Visualization experience, including Tableau
- Experience with other database technology (NoSQL)
- EMR/Integration experience (HL7, CCOW, APIs)
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.