Our environment is typical of a start-up.
- Small team, fast-paced, we all get a lot done by everyone wearing many hats.
- We are serious about optimizing our time and staying focused on the most important goals and outcomes.
- We have remote team members and are completely on board with 100% remote work.
- We coordinate using a kanban board, hold a daily standup, and mostly communicate via ad hoc video calls and Slack.
- Our technology is written in NodeJS and React and lives on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Contribute across the stack to Trellis technical projects, including backend code, DOM-based browser automation, and frontend SDKs
- Work in a team environment and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement
- Produce maintainable, functional, highly reliable and performant code
- Participate in regular code reviews and process retrospectives
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of system architecture and design
- Fullstack experience both back-end and front-end applications (we do more backend than frontend)
- Track record of dedication to creating maintainable, functional and reliable systems, consistent demonstration of grit, collaboration, curiosity, teamwork, ownership and integrity
- Ability to pass a background check, has appropriate work authorization
- Experience with async/await.
- Familiarity with Chromum/Puppeteer and DOM manipulation/selection.
- If SF local, then we can meet in person, but not required for working nor interviewing.