Contract Principal Architect
the dtx company
the headline: help launch the industry's first omnichannel commerce platform by developing scalable architecture that unites complex data sources and powers innovative commerce technologies
3 things about us
- We create direct experiences that generate brand awareness and conversion; design smart data platforms that mechanize the customer acquisition journey; and partner with founders and talent that accelerate and sustain business growth.
- We describe ourselves and our culture as uncommon, unforgettable, and undaunted.
- We don’t want people who think outside of the box. We want people who question if we need a box, how to get rid of the box, and what the box will look like 100 years from now.
3 areas of opportunity
- Design the dtx company's core architecture, including microservices, enterprise data, and metadata structures
- Assist in the development of a data platform that unites disparate data sources and supports unique capabilities across consumer-facing platforms
- Build flexible systems and data-collection methodologies that generate value from integrated SDKs and APIs
3 areas of excellence
- You love the chance to get in on the ground floor. Helping solve tough problems and thinking beyond convention is where you thrive.
- You structure and enforce best practices at the outset to ensure sustainability.
- You maintain an organized, clear, and comprehensive repository of your code, processes, and tools
We believe resumes are only one way to get to know you. Please share whatever materials you think best represent you, your skill set, and your perspective. This can be a portfolio, MBA essay, GitHub profile, resume, reference, or anything else!
the dtx company has been committed to growing a team with diverse backgrounds, capabilities, and perspectives since Day 1. We will always celebrate that which makes us each unique and therefore take equal opportunity seriously.