Senior / Lead / Principal Platform/Back-End Software Engineer
In school, or graduated within the last 12 months? Please visit FutureForce for opportunities.
Salesforce has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
From Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud, Platform to IoT , Einstein Platform and everything in between we have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Submit your resume here and we will reach out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests.
Passionate about being part of our Ohana? Here is what we are searching for in you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 3+ years of relevant experience
- Track Record of being a top performer in current and past roles
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with at least one object oriented programming language (Java, C++, C#, Ruby, Python)
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnite and Selenium
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- At least (5) years of software engineering experience
- Master of Java and experience developing and tuning highly available server-side applications
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Experience with Hbase, Phoenix, MapReduce, Pig/Hive and/or other no-sql technologies
- SOAP/REST APIs and general API design
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience building highly scalable, distributed systems
- Experience delivering and owning web scale data systems in production
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” ten years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.