Node.js Software Engineer
Twenty Over Ten
- Build and maintain API endpoints using serverless technologies (Serverless Framework)
- Maintain and streamline infrastructure configuration in AWS
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code
- Monitor and debug any performance or bug related issues with regards to application code, services or database
- Contribute to front-end React based projects as needed
- Ensure consistency within an established design and development architecture
- Identify security, performance and scalability concerns in new and existing code and infrastructure
- Balance quality and time to meet business requirements and objectives
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience building Node.js APIs or microservices.
- Deep understanding of Node.js performance profiling and Lambda events
- Experience with MongoDB and demonstrable understanding of “schema” design and performance concerns (indexes, aggregation).
- Strong knowledge of AWS services (EC2, Lambda, VPC, API Gateway, SES, SNS, etc.)
- Understanding of DevOps functions in AWS and cloud environments
- Take ownership and work independently on large portions of a project with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.