DevOps (Ruby on Rails, Chef, AWS)
Aha! is looking for a DevOps engineer to build and maintain our highly automated AWS-based infrastructure. We value simplicity, robustness, performance, and low operational overhead. We like to script and configure using Ruby & Chef (via AWS OpsWorks).
We are seeing rapid growth, which means there are many interesting scale, performance, and architectural projects to tackle. DevOps engineers work as part of our overall engineering team, following the same development workflow we use for all parts of the product.
As a DevOps Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build and market products customers love.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has built and operated large scale web applications
- Not afraid of Ruby scripting - Ruby-on-Rails experience is a big plus
- Appreciates a "security-first" mentality
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit sharing program.