- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field
- Retail or direct to customer eCommerce industry experience required
- Must have 7+ years of work experience in Java based technologies and eCommerce frameworks.
- Designs, develops and maintains applications developed in various program languages and technologies, including but not limited to:
- Java (Spring MVC and Spring Batch, Hibernate/JPA, Junit,Maven/Gradle)
- SOAP/REST API’s
- Ability to work in Windows and UNIX/Linux environments
- Utilizing n-tier development, SDLC and Object-oriented design.
- Utilizing problem-solving know-how, especially debugging and troubleshooting complex software orchestrations, and identifying solution options and/or alternatives.
- Scoping and estimating project tasks, as well as managing multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Leading e-commerce and multichannel/Unified Commerce initiatives, including digital development, user experience, organizational change and technology.
- Experience working on projects adhering to PCI regulations
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies (Scrum), preferred
- Ability to collaborate with developers and product owners in developing new software applications and enhancements
- Responsible for staying current with new technology developments and techniques
- Experienced in working with a team to define test cases, metrics, and resolution guidelines
- Ability to identify underlying causes of business issues and recommend appropriate corrective action or problem resolution
- Proactively seek to accomplish projects and other business related initiatives by leveraging technology resources
- Is committed to working scheduled hours and has the flexibility to work additional hours based on changing business needs
- Knowledge of industry business and passion for following trends in the industry
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, at all levels within and outside the organization
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and a safe manner
- Ability to quickly separate the mission-critical tasks from the lower priority tasks; focuses on the most value-added projects of the day or week
- Flexible, with a positive attitude and passion for knowledge
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Possesses focused attention to detail and solid organizational and prioritization skills while working quickly and accurately under pressure
- Professional manner and strong communication skills internally and with outside vendor partners
- Makes strategic and effective decisions in the best interest of our customers and our company, taking care to objectively process information
- Experienced in Continuous development environment
- Experience working with different alerting tools such as New Relic, Kibana, Smartbear etc.
- Experience in different middleware technologies or integrations