Senior Back-End Engineer, Go
LoopVOC is looking for a talented and motivated backend engineer who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level. Our software is designed to revolutionize the way SaaS companies collect, analyze, and respond to feedback from their customers, by combining text analytics with a simple user experience. We're seeking someone to help us scale our platform, from building new features and integrations to optimizing architecture and design to facilitating continuous integration and deployment.
We are an analytics startup. Data is at the heart of every decision we make, and you’ll be enabling our customers to use data in new and innovative ways. We are innately curious, radically transparent, and obsessed with feedback. We set aggressive goals and push ourselves to constantly evolve. We like to go after big ideas, fast… and challenge each other to do the impossible.
Our developers can live and work anywhere. We offer competitive salaries, unlimited vacation, and flexible hours. You’ll have the chance to earn equity in a fast-growing startup, work with cutting-edge technology, and build solutions for the top SaaS companies in the world. If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building an awesome company, this role is for you.
- You’ve used Go, Java, C, or Python to create fast, maintainable production software.
- You know what it takes to scale a SaaS application deployed in a cloud environment.
- You embrace obstacles & are energized by new challenges with unproven solutions.
- You’re a pro at designing and creating RESTful APIs for consumption.
- You take ownership over project timelines & deliverables.
- You’ve worked in the B2B SaaS or analytics space.
- You have experience consuming APIs from major SaaS providers.
- You’ve built tools with machine learning and natural language processing.
- You’ve rewritten SQL queries to speed them up and you know how to optimize a database server’s overall performance.