Full Stack .Net Developer
- We are looking for an experienced and strong Full Stack .Net Developer to join our fast growing software development teams.
- This is a remote position where you can work from home
Skills we are looking for
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies
- Experience with Web Services (WCF)
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years of React or Angular
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server 12+ skills
- Proven full stack development experience
- Strong analytical skills and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and the ability to work in small team environments.
Educational Background you should have
- Bachelor of Science degree required, ideally in computer science or mathematics
- Master Degree a strong plus
- US citizens or Green Card holders only, no H-1b visa holders
- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT!
Where you will work
- We are based in Santa Monica, but you may work remotely
What you will work on
- Design and develop rich user-focused business applications and large enterprise systems.
- Work on cutting edge technology with some of the world’s most exciting projects and companies.
- Work with end-user and engineering staff to understand their needs and vision; use this knowledge to create state-of-the-art software.
- Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of applications: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
- Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future software release versions.
- Work independently and/or in small teams.
What we’re looking for
- You are restless, curious and creative.
- You are a quick learner and are always working on and learning about the next big thing on the horizon.
- You have a strong computer science foundation and are passionate about web development.
- You have worked on several projects and have done your own little side projects.
- You are a familiar name on Stack Overflow and Github and have a few open source projects on your resume.
- Solid knowledge of web and http is critical and you know HTML5 and CSS inside out.
- Strong React and/or Angular experience, but MUST have one or the other at a minimum
- Familiarity with REST services and KnockoutJS are not critical but a plus.
- Your strong coding skills in one or more language (C#, Ruby, Java, Python, Django, PHP, C++, Obj-C, etc.) have already been proven in several large projects.
- You have worked on various ASP.NET MVC 5 applications