Cloud Cost Analyst
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $210 million in funding to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture. We are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries. Come join us! Auth0 is looking for a Cloud Cost Analyst to join our Cloud Platform Engineering Team. This team is responsible for making sure our Engineering department is running as efficiently as possible. As a Cloud Cost Analyst you will partner with our Engineer colleagues to help them optimize the usage of our cloud infrastructure, mainly Amazon Web Services (AWS). Successful candidates are likely experienced analysts with technical depth and expertise, along with strong stakeholder engagement and communications skills.
- Maintain responsibility for ensuring that our costs are well understood, identifying and driving infrastructure optimization activities to ensure we are making the most out of our investments, and forecasting costs.
- Work closely with finance to implement the cloud costs support systems needed for a continuously growing company.
- Develop insightful views in to cost and usage data that enable executives to understand spend.
- Create Engineering awareness and drive behavior change to make significant cost and efficiency improvements across the organization.
- Use software tools to provide data visualization, and gather direct feedback from the respective engineering teams
- Be the main point of contact for our cloud providers and will maintain current knowledge of relevant cloud optimization, regulations, policies, and procedures.
You'd be a great fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience working in a related discipline such as a systems engineer, technical account manager, financial analyst, etc.
- Have specific experience with IaaS (ideally AWS).
- Have been responsible for optimizing the costs of a growing Engineering organization.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Are an excellent communicator, comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Have a minimum bachelor’s degree.
Bonus points if you:
- Have a developer background, with ability to write scripts, SQL queries, and familiar with data analytics tools.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.