Senior Java Developer
Our team is thrilled to announce that we are looking for passionate Java developers of all levels (junior, mid, and senior) to join the Entando Digital Experience Platform team.
You will be joining a high caliber group of developers, designers and research specialists. A team entrusted with the research and development of the latest technologies, the coolest gadgets and most engaging UI's. A team that is committed to solving some of the biggest software challenges, tackle some of the most advanced concepts and who are willing to laugh, learn, love and enjoy the experience along the way.
You will be expected work in an agile (SCRUM) environment and collaborate with a distributed and global team. This a fully remote development position. You'll have the opportunity to work on developing the next generation of Entando's platform and delivering on an entirely new technology stack.
If you are an enthusiastic, intelligent, technology driven, rigorous, team oriented, agile-ready, open source loving, coffee lover... we want to hear from you.
We are fun. We are free-thinking. We are driven... We are Entando.
- 3+ years development experience
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Expert level experience with Spring (5.x)
- Expert knowledge of JSON and JAXB (XML)
- Knowledge of RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience and knowledge building for a microservice architecture
- Working knowledge of JS, CSS and HTML
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience in designing and developing web applications
- Experience developing software frameworks intended to be used by other developers
- Experienced in Scrum and Agile practices
- Experienced in Test Driven Development
- Experience with distributed version control (Git and Github)
- Experience with SQL database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, other RDBMS)
- Fluent spoken and written English communication skills
- Comfortable with Maven
We’ll be especially impressed if you have:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with React, Angular, or Vue
- Experience with OpenShift