Dynamics AX Developer (Remote)
W.B. Mason Company, Inc.
W.B. Mason has an interesting opportunity for Dynamics AX developers! Come join the development team of an end-user of Dynamics AX, where you can help us build out our highly customized AX 2009 platform and see firsthand the results and direct impact to the business. From electronic invoicing to warehouse management and inventory sourcing systems, our customized solutions gain the business efficiencies and save it cost.
Stick around for a huge Dynamics 365 re-implementation project which we are in the very early phases of.
The successful candidate for this position would provide immediate impact by contributing to Dynamics AX 2009 development and be able to contribute long term to our future.
We are considering remote candidates.
- BS/Associates or equivalent technical experience in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Dynamics AX/365 for Finance and Operations and X++
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including T-SQL, stored procedures and functions
- Knowledge of basic Computer Science concepts - data structures, OO design, problem solving, etc.
- Experience with Dynamics AX and X++
What you will do at WB Mason
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and coding of our Dynamics AX 2009 customizations
- Contribute to the group and organization by engaging and producing work with our development team and business analysts
- Stay current with, identify and recommend emerging technologies and frameworks
- Adhere to and help define coding best practices within the organization
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
W.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.