Remote Full-Time Senior Android Developer (US/ Canadian Candidates Only)
Remote Job description
BiTE has openings for an Android Developer to work fully remote.
***Candidates must be US/ Canadian residents.***
We are looking for great developers to add to our rapidly growing team. Great developers are craftsmen who add value throughout the entire app process from initial strategy until final release. They iteratively improve our tools, find opportunities to automate, alleviate friction and strengthen our development process.
- Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years developing native mobile applications
- Expertise with Swift (iOS) or Java and Kotlin (Android)
- Ideal candidates are experts in both platforms able to transition seamlessly from one to the other.
- Experience leading tasks throughout the project lifecycle
- A strong passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys interacting with clients and thrives in a highly collaborative fast-paced remote team.
- Familiar with common architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, etc.)
- Writes clean, well organized, well documented and well-tested object-oriented code, utilizing language idioms and tools appropriate to the platform
- Thrives in collaborative programming environments with frequent peer reviews.
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker, Github, Slack
Outside of work, we’re a tight-knit group made up of smart, fun, diverse, passionate people who really like each other. Our #random channel in Slack is populated with a dizzying collage of snarky memes, music finds, vacation videos, pet/kids pics, obscure tech news and kurzgesagt Youtube videos.
If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to add you to our team.