Senior .Net Developer
You love coding and enjoy thinking about large scale technology ecosystems. Inefficiencies bother you.
We are a fast growing SaaS company that helps online retailers ship on autopilot. We are looking for a talented Software Architect that wants to be a part of, and have a large impact in the direction of a company.
You will have a broad scope of influence over the product roadmap so this position is ideally suited for you if you are motivated and rewarded by seeing the results of your contributions. You will be shipping code daily and will be able to see your hard work convert into revenue immediately. The ideal candidate will be a highly structured and process driven team member that can operate effectively in our fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment
- Ability and experience decomposing complex problems into solvable/explainable units
- Write modular, tested and reasoned code
- Comfort jumping into and comprehending a large codebase in a short time
- Expert level C# knowledge
- Comfort with Git
- Comfort with Linux
- Extensive database experience (query tuning, interacting with a database in a performant manner)
- ORM experience
Bonus points with the following
- Expert level Git knowledge
- Postgres experience
- Experience with multi-threaded systems
- Experience with work queue systems
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Excellent communication skills
You will be exposed to all facets of the business from sales to operations, which is all valuable career experience if you are thinking about starting a company one day. As we are focused on finding the most talented individuals, we have broadened our search across the US and have planned for this position to be full time telecommute. Experience with remote work or a desire and motivation to work remotely is ideal. Of course, there are important factors like compensation, stock options, and company culture. However, none of this matters unless the above makes career sense for you. Drop us an email if you are a good fit.
This is a full time, permanent role with a competitive salary so candidates must either be a U.S Citizen or have a Green Card.