Technical Account Manager
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries! As an Auth0 Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers in the mid-market and enterprise segments are achieving the full value from their Auth0 investment. You will have a passion for working with customers, helping them achieve tangible results through the application of Auth0 solutions in their technology platform. Your technical expertise will enable you to share best practices and technical guidance to customers based upon your deep understanding of their solution and project objectives. This will be achieved through both depth (1:few) and breadth (1:many) activities.
- Track customer goals and implementation progress to support and drive customer momentum.
- Engage directly with customers to support drive them from on-boarding to go live and ongoing adoption.
- Monitor customer health and satisfaction, execute on packaged programs to drive lagging customers to a healthy state.
- Execute on 1:many and 1:few technical programs that drive customers to implementation success, remove roadblocks and enable them for ongoing adoption.
- Help customers achieve their technical objectives by delivering timely technical guidance, enablement and best practices materials.
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Identify areas for improvement and action in the customer portfolio.
- Work with internal account teams to identify and resolve renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption.
- Be a product evangelist to your customer portfolio, educating them on new Auth0 features and product roadmap.
- Provide ongoing account summaries, issue and risk escalation, success stories to internal executive teams.
- Be the customer advocate and the voice of the customer when engaging with internal product and engineering teams. Distill customers’ successes and challenges to build a better Auth0
- Contribute to the Community Forum to answer technical questions to drive community engagement. Become an Auth0 product expert.
- Candidates that have a college degree are preferred. A degree in Computer Science or similar would be strongly preferred
- History of success working in one or more of the following: Technical Account Management, Technical Consulting, Product Management, Developer Support, Technical Program Management or similar.
- A customer first mindset with the energy and problem solving skills to address technical challenges and help customers achieve their business and technical objectives.
- The passion and drive to learn Auth0, identity and surrounding developer technologies quickly, combined with a strong technical, ideally developer, foundation to make that a reality.
- Experience in solution design or software development practices. Candidates that have experience in Software Engineering, scripting or coding are great to have.
- An understanding of or experience in account management or customer success. Tracking and influencing customer behaviour, health metrics and driving towards mutual success.
- Experience in project coordination or management; able to track and manage the moving parts of multiple parallel projects.
- Experience with SaaS platforms and services, their adoption, integration and ongoing use.
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels, from a developer to a CIO.