Remote (!) Rails Backend Developer / Software Engineer (m/f/d)
We're looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate Backend Developer. You will be part of a newly founded team of agile developers in our development headquarter in Wildpoldsried, Bavaria. In close collaboration with other teams you will work on the Backend side for our main products.
Some examples of what our team did in the past:
- Published sonnen’s own Amazon Alexa voice assistant skill
- Published a state-of-the-art customer portal (React, AWS microservices)
- Developed and published the sonnenGlobe (globe.sonnenbatterie.de), our online explorer showing thousands of people already profiting from clean and affordable energy
- Connected thousands of IoT devices to our cloud service
- Published both native Android and iOS apps for customers
- Create and implement new backend features for our apps and data services
- Working closely with designers, stakeholders and frontend developers
- Working in an agile development environment (Scrum)
- Continuous development and deployment of features on AWS
- Definition and implementation of scalable, API driven microservices
- Degree in Computer Sciences or a similar background
- Very strong knowledge and track record in Ruby
- Several years of experience in software design. Particularly interested in software architecture.
- Experience in designing and building reliable microservices
- Experience in designing high-quality RESTful APIs
- Experience in working with AWS (e.g. IAM, API Gateway, DynamoDB). Owning AWS certifications is a big plus
- Experience with Git and the collaborative GitHub workflow is an advantage but not required
Send your application today including your preferred starting date and salary expectation!
We`re looking forward to your application!