Full Stack Single Page Application (SPA) Developer
At Redox, Engineers solve the most complex and challenging issues in healthcare technology - empowering the world’s scientists, engineers, and innovators to make healthcare data useful. As a full stack Single Page Application (SPA) engineer at Redox, you will create SPAs to configure the operation of, report on data flow within, and troubleshoot on our network. You will work primarily within a service oriented ecosystem and our new front-end stack to create SPAs that: Support the efficiency of our internal users when bringing dozens of new organizations onto our network. Facilitate rapid troubleshooting and technical operations at a scale of millions of transactions per day. Delight our customers with the ability to understand, configure, and report on more aspects of their use of our network.
To be successful in the role, we expect that you will get to:
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to develop world class SPA applications.
- Work within a µ-service architecture.
- Collaborate in defining and developing to stringent Service Level Objectives.
- Ask for forgiveness, not permission.
- Continually improve in your craft as a developer.
Your day to day will consist of:
- Pairing with your teammates to make progress on projects or solve problems.
- Designing solutions to feature requirements prioritized by Product Management.
- Implementing solutions designed by you or by teammates through the entirety of the SDLC, including testing, deployment, and operationalization.
- Reviewing other developers code to ensure it is production ready.
- Troubleshooting production issues when they arise.
- Estimating features and projects on the product roadmap.
Required skills and experience:
- A solid background in software development, be that a computer science degree, or more practical experience.
- 3+ years professional software development experience in one or more general purpose languages.
- Willingness working in all phases of the SDLC - from requirements, design, and development through testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
- Full stack web development experience.
- Strong desire to expand your professional impact and autonomy.
- Give and receive feedback effectively.
- Operate effectively on a remote team.
- Health Tech experience or exposure
- We provide benefits that allow you to live life by your own design. Redox employees enjoy unmatched autonomy in their work and the support to live a balanced life. We trust you know what you need to be happy, at work and at home.
- Tackle Challenging Problems Everyday. There is no roadmap for what we are building, so you’ll have the backing and support of talented engineers and security practitioners to make sure you have what you need to be successful.
- Work Anywhere. All Redox employees are encouraged to live and work wherever they're happiest. All you need is power, wifi, and a computer and you’re good to go. We also run a number of co-located working spaces across many US cities if you prefer an office environment.
- Flexible Working. Our best work happens when we feel fresh and inspired. We leave it up to you to decide when you need to take breaks and encourage you to make time for adventure and discovery.
- Health & Dental from Day 1. Your health and dental coverage starts when you do to make sure you're always covered. We provide health and dental insurance for employees, spouses, domestic partners, and dependents, as well as life and disability insurance.
- Parental Leave. You can take 12 weeks of paid time off within the first year of your new addition arriving. We know that they need you and we have your back.
- Productivity Fund. We want you to be able to set up a workspace that allows you to perform at your very best. All Redox employees receive an annual discretionary stipend so you can select what helps you be productive.
- 401k. We offer an optional, customizable and flexible 401k plan for you to plan for your financial future on your terms.