As we look to turn Stardog into a distributed knowledge graph we are moving to a Kubernetes based deployment and micro-services architecture. If you are excited about k8s based applications and distributed architecture this is the opportunity for you. Come work at Stardog building the next generation of their Knowledge Graph platform on cutting edge technology in a fast-paced, venture-backed environment.
- Help design a k8s deployment of the Stardog knowledge graph
- Provide direction and "best-practices" approaches in using Kubernetes
- Design and integrated ETL systems with Stardog
- Work with systems like NiFi for managing the workload of the distributed Stardog Knowledge Graph
- 5+ years programming experience, ideally with Java, Python, or C++
- Strong understanding of micro-services and distributed architectures.
- Experience with Kubernetes, containers, and docker based technologies
- Ability to work in a distributed team mainly communicating over slack
- Experience with infrastructure clouds like AWS a plus.