Senior Node.JS engineer
The Senior Node.js Developer will be an integral member of our Compliance Team, responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and end users. You will build upon existing platforms and use your strong technical and business acumen to implement improvements in new modules. Your main focus will be to take ownership of one of our modules, and maintenance the database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the compliance team.
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter with a proven ability to lead a team of developers and drive results. This is a challenging and unique opportunity to influence a fast-growing, innovative Fintech startup.
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
REQUIREMENTS Must Have Skills:
- 6+ years’ experience in software development
-Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field
- Knowledge of Node.JS and frameworks available for it.
- Strong understanding of Linux, SQL, and No-SQL (Mysql and MongoDB).
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Experience with Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Professional fluency in English
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS