Senior DevOps Engineer
- 6+ years’ experience across entire SDLC, CI/CD tools, with configuration & release management, deployments, and troubleshooting in cloud environments
- Experience in working with a Virtual team in a production cloud environment (preferably PaaS or SaaS)
- Experience with one or more tools from each category:
- IaaS Platforms: AWS, Azure, etc.
- Virtualization: Docker, Vagrant, VMWare, VirtualBox, etc.
- Config Mgmt.: Ansible, Terraform
- CI / CD: TeamCity, Jenkins, GO Pipeline, etc.
- Scripting:Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl, MS Build
- Networking: DNS, Routing, Firewalls, Load balancers, etc.
- Databases:PostgreSQL, SQL Server,
- Version Control: Git, GitHub
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Mesos, DCOS
- Experience with administrating Java environments (JVM, Maven, Ant, etc.).
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong experience with Windows and Linux systems
- Strong understanding of source code version control systems, TFS, GitHub, and code branching/merging strategies
- Expertise with build and release tools such as Maven, JVM, Ant
- Experience with deploying .NET code as Windows Docker images in the Cloud