PHP + Laravel Engineer at High-Growth FinTech Company
Lenox Park Solutions Inc.
Lenox Park Solutions is seeking a Junior PHP Engineer with 2-5 years of commercial experience. The Junior PHP Engineer will work closely with our Development team to code and test functionality which will directly increase the scalability of RoundTablesTM, our flagship technology platform which aims to disrupt and revitalize the Asset Management industry capital allocation model and democratize access to capital. The ideal candidate would also have some experience with data visualization, data aggregation, and data analysis tools. The Junior PHP Engineer will work directly with a team of experienced engineers to execute platform development, and will have the opportunity to grow within the organization. At LPS, we focus on accountability, proactiveness, and creative thinking. Staff members retain the option to work remotely, as we are a goals-oriented team.
- Professional experience on PHP, specifically with Laravel, VueJS/ReactJS, and Git, and preferably with Laravel Queues, Websockets, Amazon Web Services, Linux (Ubuntu), Phpunit and API development;
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written experience with technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to assess ongoing processes critically and recommend creative, thoughtful operational improvements;
- Understanding and willingness to work with an employer based in the US that generally operates on the US Central and Eastern time zones, and to be responsive to those working hours within reason
- Preferred Skills:
- Data Analysis and Data Visualization;
- Understanding of Asset Management industry;
- Business-oriented, highly analytical mind with a knack for accounting for both complex business and technical considerations simultaneously
- Other Nice-to-Haves:
- We see great value in inclusive and diverse teams, and are eager to add members to our company that add gender, ethnic, and cultural diversity. If you value these things too, we’d love to speak with you!