Fullstack Js Developer
We're looking for a well-rounded full stack developer strong in both front-end (CSS, HTML, React, etc) and backend (NodeJs, Redis, Mongo, Serverless). The perfect candidate can take a mock-up, have a conversation about the feature/interaction, and can build that interaction as a working application (CSS, HTML, React, Redux, API, etc).
The right fit for our team has a love for coding and learning, works well in a fully-remote environment and is a high-energy strong communicator who can join an expert team and work with limited direction.
- Expand and evolve our social media dashboard and analytics platform used by thousands of broadcasters worldwide
- Build new features (screens, interactions, workflows) based on mockups and wireframes
- Expand and evolve style guide and user interface systems
- Write code that consumes backend services that interact with social media APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Contribute to internal API design and performance improvements
- Collaborate with small (but growing) internal team as well as project-based consulting team
- 100% remote team
- Platform based on MEAN stack (evolving to ReactJs instead of Angular) with a microservices backend
- Mobile apps built w/ React Native
- Cloud-based hosted infrastructure (AWS, Heroku, MongoDB Atlas, etc)
- Slack, Hangouts and other online collaboration tools
- 100% remote work
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health, wellness and career benefits package
- Trust, autonomy, empowerment
This is just scratching the surface -- we're a fun team of people who love what we do! If this sounds good so far then reach out and we'll share the details.
Skills & Requirements
We're looking for someone who can comfortably work on whole features/stories independently. You should be strong on the front-end development (CSS, HTML, React, Angular) and equally strong on the backend doing API design, building NodeJs services in a serverless/cloud environment.
- Demonstrable experience with ReactJs and NodeJs
- 3+ years web app development experience
- 2+ years of front-end development (HTML, CSS/SASS, etc)
- 2+ years of NodeJs experience
- Fluency in Git, GitHub and source code management concepts
- Social Media APIs (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Serverless framework (AWS Lambda) experience
- Microservices architecture
- Previous contract and remote work experience
- This is a 100% remote position, communication and self-direction are incredibly important
- You'll need a dedicated workspace (with a door)
- You must have a reliable high-speed internet connection (collaboration requires bandwidth)