Senior NodeJS Engineer
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.®
Banno is redefining the relationship between forward-thinking financial institutions and their customers. Banno leverages bleeding edge technology and an industry leading product vision to make user-friendly mobile and web apps. We have a first-class API; the same API our web and mobile apps use is the same API that is open to the community to build on top of and extend.
You are infinitely curious and thrive in an environment where you are constantly learning and growing. You want to be somewhere that you are trusted and set up for success every day. You want to be somewhere that surrounds you with other great engineers that drive you to be better everyday.
Although you work in a team you are self motivated and able to work with independence. You want to own the deliverable from working with the product manager to define the scope all the way through supporting your work in production. You care deeply about your work, your team, and the end user.
Banno values trust and those with a bias towards action. We have a remote-first culture that challenges you each day and supports your growth. We are confident you will love it here.
What you and your team are working on
Skills and Requirements
- Two years of programming experience with a NodeJS backend server using frameworks such as Express, KOA, GraphQL or similar
- Experience deploying NodeJS services in production
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience tracing a request through the network stack.
- Implemented OAuth2/OpenID Connect