Senior .NET Developer - Remote - Learn AI, Big Data, Knowledge Graphs
We are looking for Senior Software Developers with 7+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise system development, modern software architecture and good knowledge of modern web and mobile frameworks.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in Europe and pays $15-$20/hour US.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop enterprise software solutions.
- Design modular software architectures.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop web and mobile user interfaces.
- Design and develop SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop Mobile applications.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Staying in constant communication with team members via Slack.
You may be a good match for this role if you have the following...
- Proficient experience of .NET Framework
- Proficient experience of ASP.NET/ ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET CORE
- Proficient experience of Web Services and Web APIs
- Proficient experience in SQL / NoSQL databases.
- Proficient experience in Software Architecture and Design patterns.
- Experience of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, ES6+
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good experience in Angular 2+
- Experience with Node.js and NPM
- Proficient experience in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with modern software pipelines and tools
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Good understanding of Bootstrap UI framework
- Proficient understanding of web server management and Cloud environments
- Self-managed developer with the ability to work in a remote team environment
- Research, Analytical and problem solving skills
- You are experienced conducting business in English - verbal and written communication skills
- You have proven yourself to be a hands-on contributor who can think outside the box
- You are a strong cultural fit with [A]’s values
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
What is [A]?
[A] is the Content Intelligence Service, and we work with clients to create a Content Intelligence System. The Content Intelligence System is a holistic set of people, processes, and tools that maximize content-ROI by ensuring content is coherent, self-aware, and quantum. By creating a Content Intelligence System, we increase the effectiveness and ROI of the content assets while reducing overall costs. [A] works holistically to build all aspects of a content intelligence system in partnership with clients and agencies. This includes not just the technology architecture and implementation, but enabling companies with the organizational muscles to drive content intelligence.
[A] Team Benefits
Being an [A]gent comes with its benefits. Work from anywhere. Advance your career on the leading edge of the content and technology sciences. Earn a competitive salary and for longtime [A]gents, participation in a profit-sharing plan. But many [A]gents find the best part of working as an [A]gent are the other [A]gents you work with and the culture at [A].
We take care of each other and we honor each other's work and contributions to the team. We work to make ourselves better and our [A] team better. We make efforts to adapt new technologies and methodologies that can help us optimize our time, and we expect you to collaborate on these efforts if you’re an expert on any of those fields. We communicate and reach out to other [A] players. We love learning. We love teaching. We write. We code. We support each other. For the right people, working at [A] feels like coming home.
What’s Your Name, [A]gain?
Our name is easy. Just say “A.” The [A] brackets represent markup, microdata, content intelligence. The letter “[A]” represents the start, initiation, beginning of change. We are going to help change the world with intelligent content.
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.
If this sounds like you, then write up a cover letter letting [A] know why you want to work at [A], what you do best, and what inspires you. A great cover letter will say much more than the resume (though we'd like to see that too).* Required fields