Senior Drupal/PHP Engineer
About the role
Our mission is to enable digital transformation in organisations that deliver social good, regardless of their technical capability or financial resources. As a bootstrapped startup we have grown to over 40 in the team based solely on the quality of the work we produce.
We work with Charities across their digital stack helping organisations to rebuild their processes using flexible open source tools. We help organisations reimagine the way they work so they can focus on impact.
As a Senior Drupal engineer with us you will work on challenging website, intranet and digital publishing projects for a range of clients. We push Drupal to it's limits, sometimes using it headless, at other times heavily integrated to our CRM of choice, CiviCRM or integrating it to a wide variety of platforms. No two projects are the same, and you will be regularly exposed to new technical challenges. As part of a team that do more then "just websites" you'll also have opportunities to learn new skills and gather domain experience in a variety of different areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ Years Drupal experience
- Expert knowledge of configuring and building Drupal 7+8 sites
- Demonstrable experience of having contributed to the Drupal community
- Strong Git experience (you know your submodules from your subtrees!) and knowledge of working with Drupal in a team environment (i.e. using features).
- Applicable Acquia certification a bonus
- Experience writing PHP unit tests for Drupal
- Object oriented PHP skills (and/or experience with Drupal 8)
- Experience with CiviCRM or working with CRM's in general
What were looking for is someone who can grasp concepts quickly, has great attention to detail, and most importantly loves a tech challenge. In short, we’re a young team of self confessed geeks who love tinkering and tweaking until something is just right and are looking for someone who thinks and acts like us. If you're interested in the role, please send your CV through to us with a short covering letter explaining what got you interested and why you think you will fit in.