We are looking for people to join our quality engineering team at Hazelcast.
Are you tired of testing single-threaded, non-distributed and relatively trivial code? Would you like to take a deep dive into GC logs on a daily basis? Have you ever dreamed of working with so many different technologies, languages, environments and tools that would make your CV not fit on a scroll paper?
We're looking for a passionate developer with strong focus on quality. Given the wide range of technologies we work with, in your future position, based on your preference, you could dive into:
- discovering non trivial consistency issues in a distributed environment,
- writing tests and investigating issues in multiple languages including Java, C#, C++, Python, Go and NodeJS,
- performance testing in a big scale scenarios (hundreds of GBs in memory),
- testing on various, sometimes non-typical, platforms like Linux, Windows, Solaris, z/OS and VMWare,
- validating cloud integrations on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Oracle Cloud and Microsoft Azure,
- creating and executing Selenium tests for our Management center web application,
- becoming a true automation master using scripting languages and Jenkins.
We would love you to drop us a CV, if you:
- are a master in at least one of the programming languages mentioned above,
- have great experience with one of the areas above + non trivial knowledge of one more,
- are truly passionate about your work, like digging deep into the problem and never give up before solving it, and
- feel comfortable working in a distributed team of people with multiple nationalities all around the world.
You may either work in our office (Brno, London or Istanbul) or code remotely from a home office. It is also preferable that you are within a few hours of the CET timezone as this is where most of the developers are based.
At Hazelcast, we're best known for the world's simplest and most powerful open source in-memory data grid named Hazelcast IMDG. Besides that, we're expanding our area of expertise to stream and batch processing with lightweight, embeddable and fast Hazelcast Jet. Our community is counted to tens of millions starts of our software every day all around the world.
Join us to be part this exciting path to the future of distributed computing!