Senior Backend/API Engineer - REMOTE
Phoenix Staff, Inc.
Phoenix Staff is looking for a heavy hitter Backend/API Engineer to join the diverse talented team of one of large clients. This position can work fully remote with minimal travel, as needed.
Essential Functions for the role:
- Work with a small team of engineers, to ensure product delivery and best engineering practices
- Enjoy building APIs and have experience doing so - 5+ years experience to be exact
- Ability to think about Systems as a whole and produce simple but scalable architecture
- 5-8 years programming experience with high quality code. The team works in Java, Go and node with legacy being in PHP. Typically, they pick the right tool for the job and are looking for great engineers over prowess in particular language
- Ability to work remotely, self-motivated and hold yourself to a high standard
- Work in an agile and highly collaborative environment
- Strong experience working with GitFlow
- Knowledge of GraphQL and OData protocols are a plus
- BS, MS, or PH.D in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in Dev-Ops required
If this sounds like you, let's connect and get you started in the interview process! Simply apply and We will be in touch!
Looking forward to connecting with all of you soon!