Property Sourcing Manager (Real Estate)
WiFi Tribe CO.
The Tribe needs a home. Well, not just one. We need many. And all around the world. At WiFi Tribe, we think a lot about our homes; They need to be comfortable to work from, in good condition, and have all required amenities. And, most importantly, our homes need to bring the Tribe together. Your mission, is to find the Tribe a home wherever we plan to go. You will build a real estate network of villas, houses, and apartments ideal for coliving and coworking.
MISSION: Find the best possible accommodation for 15-25 people for all our locations around the world.
- Define a property sourcing calendar and make it happen on schedule
- Manage a team of virtual assistants to source a portfolio of accommodation options for each location
- Always be sourcing at least one location entirely yourself (from start to finish)
- Uncover properties that may not be on the market or only on local platforms through local relationships
- Experiment with new systems and processes to improve the way we find our accommodation
- Negotiate the best price
- Make sure our requirements and standards of quality are met by landlords
- Build long-term relationships with landlords to work with them over the years
- Work with location managers to secure accommodation for the next year while they are on-location
- Shape our travel calendar: Evaluate which of our locations should be changed, which remain, and which new locations we should go to
- Spearhead the transition of the company into our next phase: Our first real estate investments
- Strong organisational skills
- Experienced negotiator
- Team management - You’ve managed teams in the past and you’ve achieved
- Project management - You’re able to strategise, plan, and action a plan according to deadlines
- Strong command of English, especially in persuasive writing
- Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets - You’re confident that you can create robust excel sheets and know how to make them more efficient and more user-friendly with formulas
- Internet savvy
- Natural planner - You’re one of the most organised people you know and you always plan things far in advance. You feel uncomfortable when you feel you are not prepared for something.
- Self-manager - You’re self-motivated and thrive without much external management. You just need a goal, and you know you will be able to find a way to achieve it.
- Solutionary - You’re resourceful. A natural problem-solver. Your colleagues, coworkers, and friends know you as the person that always figures things out. You experiment often and can teach yourself anything you need to know.
- Process-oriented - You have a logical mind that thinks in systems, structures and processes. You’ve often found yourself creating a system for yourself to improve or learn something, and you know the importance of clear, well-structured instructions.
- Start-uper - You thrive in fast-paced environments and love the feeling of working in a start-up, despite its challenges and the hectic nature of it. You don’t crack under pressure.
- Multi-tasker - You know you can juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Maximiser - You know what you’re capable of and you set your bar just a little higher. You know that this stretch is where you grow.
- Relationship builder - You’re great at finding mutually beneficial arrangements and rely on your relationships with the right people to achieve your goals.
- Hustler - You’re insanely resilient because you know that you’ll always find a way to make it happen. You don’t take ‘no’ for an answer.
- Finisher - You get things done.
- At least 2 years in a real-estate role
- At least 2 years of negotiating experience through your work
- At least 1 year in a project management role
- Experience in a remote team environment
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Fluent in Spanish
WHO WILL I WORK WITH?
You will work alongside one of our founders with the aim to take over the entire sourcing department
PERKS + COMPENSATION
- £24,000-£33,000 p.a. (€26k-€37k / $30k-$42k)
- The chance to contribute in the early stages to a rapidly growing start-up, positioned with a strong brand in a market that is accelerating
- Fully remote work (work from wherever in the world you feel most productive)
- 2 chapters per year on us, so that you can soak in the experience, travel and work remotely alongside our community, and learn from incredibly talented remote professionals
- Be part of a tight-knit community of 400+ remote-working, entrepreneurial professionals and build your global network
- Sponsored learning resources (e-books, audiobooks, online courses, etc.)
FINAL NOTE: This is not a get-paid-to-travel job! This is a work-hard-on-something-you-care-about job.