Google Deployment Engineer
Google Deployment Engineer
Dito is a leading provider of enterprise IT and cloud services partner, and we are looking for great people who are ready and eager to join our Professional Services team as a Google Deployment Engineer! The position is remote so you will have the ability to work from home. Job Description: You swiftly problem-solve technical issues for customers to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google Dito grow its GSuite business and in bringing our product portfolio into companies around the world. What You’ll Do:
- You will work with Dito team members and clients to understand technical and business requirements, then develop robust technical solutions leveraging Google products to meet these requirements.
- Lead deployment and configuration tasks within customer environments, working individually or as part of a team
- Participate in the development of detailed project specifications and effort estimates taking into account feasibility and design.
- Communicate status and technical items with customer and internal stakeholders, identifying areas of technical risk and proposing different options for mitigating these risks
- Work on multiple projects at a time, both small and large
What you need to succeed:
Expertise in Migrating data from on-premise servers including Microsoft Exchange and other RFC 3501-compliant IMAP servers ex- Runbox, Zimbra, Office-365, Godaddy etc.
- Expertise in configuring & troubleshooting migration and sync tools like GAMME, GASMO, GAMMO, GCDS, GSPS & GAMLN. & Cloud Migrator
- 3 plus of years previous experience required
- Previous Helpdesk/IT Support experience required
- A positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Ability to handle customer situations with empathy and ownership
- Able to think critically and logically under pressure to resolve technical issues
- Absolute commitment to customer service and a “can-do" attitude
- Customer Advocacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs.
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Google APIs, such as Directory SDK, Apps Script
- Proxy configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of VPN concept
- Files shares, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox
- Data governance
- Experience with databases, LDAP
- Experience in Security (Kerberos, SAML, NTML), Authentication vs Authorization, and Web Technology concepts
- Experience with networking
- Experience in migration between different messaging platforms/versions
- Strong understanding of DNS, E-Mail Routing, Email Tracking, SMTP / application Mail Relay
- Experience with programming with Java, Python, or similar language a plus
Travel: Less than 10% travel required. Job Type: Full-time The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. E-Verify Notices https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPoster.pdf https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf