Mid-Level ASP.Net-MVC & Angular Developer
ToGo Technologies is looking to add a creative and motivated developer to join our team. If you enjoy working in a Start-Up environment, but don’t want the stress of worrying about your next paycheck, ToGo is the perfect place for someone like you. ToGo is a well-established and successful technology company focusing on providing tools and software for online restaurant ordering. You will play a key role in expanding our capabilities and partnerships. This is a Contract-to-Hire position, with the contract running at least for the next 9-12 months.
We are always looking for the best people, and as such, this is a 100% remote position. Work from home, your favorite coffee shop or from wherever you are most comfortable. ToGo has employees in the following cities:
- Dayton, Ohio
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Nashville, Tennessee
By no means are you required to live in or relocate to any of these locations but if you live in or nearby, we would love to see you for the occasional lunch gathering.
Skills & Requirements
We expect to see:
- Solid programming skills and a track record of getting things done.
- An autonomous, self-driven, and positive attitude.
- Strong C#, ASP.Net/MVC skills
- 2+ years of experience with MSSQL and or Entity Framework
- 2+ years experience with Angular.js
- 2+ years of experience in production environments where scale, stability, and performance matter.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- A love for technology and learning new things.
We like to see (but not required):
- Knowledge of Postgres, ASP.Net Core
- Experience with continuous deployment.
- Open source involvement and visible code that you are proud of.
- Active accounts in online technical communities (StackOverflow, GitHub, etc…).