Senior Ruby on Rails and Vue/React Engineer
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
We are looking for a talented server engineer who enjoys focusing on frontend development to join our passionate development team.
The correct person will take pride in their work, have extreme attention to detail, and be able to get their hands dirty implementing HTML/CSS/JS frontends. Implementing the designs from our design team will be the majority of the job role.
We are looking for a well-rounded developer who has the backend chops to implement the server-side aspects of their projects using Ruby on Rails.
This position will report directly to our Head of Development and work closely with our other engineers. You’ll be able to work 100% remotely, and we are looking for someone that can grow with our products for years to come.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are self-disciplined and have a great work ethic
- Have good time management skills
- Communicate well
- Can work until at least 1pm EST M - F
- Like having a consistent daily work schedule
- Have at least three years of experience building SaaS interfaces
Frontend Development Requirements:
- Highly skilled with HTML / CSS
Backend Development Requirements:
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres or MySQL
- Unit tests (rspec, etc.)
- Background workers
- Writing design docs
- Working from design docs/specifications & wireframes
- React & Redux
- Service workers architecture