Senior Software Engineer - Platform
We are looking for expert engineers who are passionate about distributed systems, availability, and delivering customer value. Platform Software Engineers will create and maintain backend services and APIs for Auth0’s platform.
You would be a good fit for this role if you have:
- 7+ years software development experience
- Demonstrable expertise in building and maintaining distributed platform applications
- Proficiency in Golang, Python, or JavaExperience coaching and mentoring junior engineers
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture and best practices
- Experience designing fault tolerant systems
- Available to work within the hours of UTC 10pm to 6am
Also useful if you have:
- Experience with full-stack ownership (i.e. on-call)
- Working knowledge of containerization and Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of at least one database system such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB
- Demonstrable knowledge of software observability (e.g. APM, Tracing)
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.