Dev Ops Engineering Lead
CipherHealth is seeking an experienced, open-minded DevOps Engineering Lead to help refine, improve, automate and streamline our deployment and enablement strategy. To do this well, you must be familiar with a broad range of technologies, and ideally have experience applying a modern, flexible DevOps approach on traditional hosted infrastructure (we run on IBM Power8).
We are looking for thoughtful, experienced, hard-working leaders with a proven track record of success. Strong candidates will have demonstrated their skills by owning the deployment and delivery processes at a top-tier technology company. This role requires working hand in hand with a wide range of teams: product leads, engineering, QA, technical support, data, and infrastructure. The DevOps Engineering Lead must deftly communicate with these stakeholders to ensure our deployment and development operations processes stay smooth as silk.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage and own the deployment process at CipherHealth
- Manage and own the DevOps tool sets and their reporting: BugSnag, NewRelic, Nagios, Greylog, and others.
- Develop and maintain a DevOps roadmap, searching for ways to improve automation and efficiency while reducing risk and error.
- Integrate current point solutions into a comprehensive DevOps workflow, tying together Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, Circle CI, BugSnag, and helping to create automated and semi-automated processes for DB migrations.
- Lead the implementation of DevOps automation projects, working through testing, deployment, and operational requirements.
- Develop a DevOps dashboard, based on industry best-practice metrics
What We're Looking For
- 5-10 years of experience in dev ops, testing automation or a related role.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related degree preferred
- Familiarity with bare-metal servers and hosted models a plus, interest in this framework for deploying an enterprise solution required
- Configuration management experience with tools such as Puppet or Chef a plus
- Ruby on Rails and Linux is strongly preferred
- Understanding of test-driven development frameworks and continuous integration testing
- Experience with Jenkins or other DevOps automation software
- Knowledge or interest in working with MongoDB
- A feeling of ownership and responsibility for keeping the amazing thing you are responsible for healthy and well fed, at all times