Android Developer (US) - Trello
We’re looking for experienced developers to help us make Trello a better mobile-first experience. Mobile-first for us is much more than a buzzword — we're rethinking core things about Trello and what it should be on mobile. We’ve taken on big problems like offline support. So if you get excited by seemingly impossible problems then we should talk.
More About You
- You have incredible talent for mobile, with innovative and well-received apps in the Play Store that showcase it.
- You possess a deep knowledge of the Android platform gained through years of experience. You shudder when you hear the word “Samsung.”
- You’re a self-starter and effortless communicator who cares more about solving problems than being right.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Plus: You have an eye for design and user experience. You love delighting users with subtle animations and details.
More About Us
- We’re a completely distributed team of Android developers looking for a fast learner who can contribute from day one.
- We have a codebase with tech that excites developers: RxJava. Kotlin. minSdkVersion 21.
- We care deeply about creating a high-quality product. We don’t just get stuff done, we get it done well.
- We hire creative people and give them the autonomy to do great work. We're strongly against separations of responsibility and throwing work "over the wall."
- While none of our Android developers live there, Trello itself is headquartered in NYC, with over 60% of Trellists working remotely across multiple timezones.